Monday, February 1, 2010

The Daily Discipler

Daily Discipler, Neil T. Anderson
WOW! I am still reading this one. I am using it as my morning devotion. To be honest I have found it difficult to put down! The book is broken down into four quarters for study, each quarter into thirteen weeks, and each week into 4 or 5 days. I find myself reading ahead and sometimes finishing a week in one setting. This is an excellent personal devotional book. However, I would highly recommend it as a resource and study guide for a new convert class, for a mentoring relationship, and for Sunday school. I believe that most age levels would easily understand the information presented. Each days lesson is only a page and half or two pages long. The lesson ends with a question to reflect on. The material is easy to ready, easy to understand and enjoyable.
Thank you Regal Publishing for providing this review copy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment