Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That's Where God Is, Ali Morrow


I am always excited to get my hands on a really great children’s book. This is one that every home should not be with out. I love the tenderness of the story. Even more though, I love the fact that the loving grandfather sent the child on a hunt for God. I was able to incorporate this into our home school bible time. Asking my children to go out and search for God in our yard. They came back and reported what they saw, bringing with them different items of nature – a rock, a flower, a red/gold leaf. The older ones where then asked to report how God spoke to them through this object or what God revealed about himself through it. This book does a great job of showing that although God is everywhere his main desire is to be in the heart of each child he created. A wonderful and beautiful children’s story filled with tenderness and love. I am thrilled to have a copy.
Thank you B&B Communications for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment