Thursday, October 7, 2010

ICB Holy Bible - "Big Red" Bible

ICB Holy Bible
I agreed to review this bible for Thomas Nelson (www.booksneeze.com) in exchange for an unbiased review. I am a mother of 4 children. When this bible arrived all four of my children wanted it for themselves. The bright cover and wonderful pictures made it especially appealing to my younger two children, who have enjoyed flipping the pages and looking at all the wonderful artwork. My older two also enjoyed the artwork and colorful maps. They also found that the translation was very easy to read and understand. Some additional features that make this bible very usable for young children is the dictionary/index that defines difficult words; footnotes that explain names, customs and phrases; and the colorful maps in the back of the bible. All these features and the easy to read translation make studying the bible easy and enjoyable for elementary aged students. I recommend this bible for families with small children. Thank you Thomas Nelson for the review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment