Friday, August 26, 2011

A Confident Heart, Renee Swope

Renee Swope has written a book that is sure to make a difference for anyone who picks it up to read.

Have you ever struggled with feeling inadequate, fearful, and even unsure of who you really are or how you fit in as a unique part of God's plan? If we were all brutally honest most of us would say yes. There are times that fear has paralyzed us - fear of not being good enough, not being the right person for the job, fear of rejection.

In this book Renee invites you to peel back the layers and discover what is holding you back from true confidence. This confidence is in Christ and is the kind that is unshakable and life changing.

Truly a book that will cause a person to look deep into themselves. Learn to embrace your unique talents and gifts - being confident that God has a purpose for you.

Absolutely wonderful and highly recommended. I will be sharing this with ladies at my church.

Thanks you Revell for this review copy.

1 comment:

  1. Shaky confidence is something I've always struggled with. Reading this book made me feel normal and far from alone. It reassured me and led me to God's word to find my confidence, not in the eyes of others. If you've ever experienced doubt...read this to be reminded of God's love and His never wavering ability to use you for His glory.

    ReplyDelete