Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moments with You, Dennis and Barbar Rainey

Okay...After reading this book for only a few days I opened my email to find one from my husband. I read it and it seemed so familiar. So as I set trying to remember where I'd read that particular devotional I opened this book. The devotional a few days before had been the very one my husband had sent me via email with the message - "thought of you when I read this". Hmmm....loved it! This devotional book is excellent! Each devotional is short enough to read in just a few minutes but thought provoking enough to stay with you all day long and cause you to research God's Word and pray about your own life. I have really enjoyed it thus far. I am reading each days devotion as the year progresses. I often talk to my husband about them - though he subscribes to the emails from Dennis and Barbara Rainey I have seen him pick this book up as well.

Thank you Gospel Light for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment