Sunday, January 15, 2012

Small Space Organizing by Kathryn Bechen

Kathryn Bechen is no stranger to small living spaces having lived in more than a fair share over the past 30 years. Instead of despairing Kathryn has allowed God to develop a talent at organization and style that make small space living livable and peaceful. As a mother of 4 children that home schools living in a 3 bedroom home that has a separate school room I am always looking a ways to maximize the space I have. My children are two to a room and there is furniture every where. Sometimes I feel claustrophobic even thinking about entering their rooms.

This book is just the book for a person like me. It is very practical, and well layed out making it an easy and enjoyable read. The down-side, if you could even consider it thus, is that you will feel motivated to tackle each room - even the ones that are pretty well organized. I particularly enjoyed the fact that she included helpful websites and products and that much of it was very reasonably priced.

This is certainly a book I would recommend - as it is helpful and does not leave you feeling utterly discouraged by the clutter you once thought was so very organized.

Thanks to Revel for this review copy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abbie,

    Thanks for reviewing my book and I hope it helps your blog readers!

    Author Kathryn Bechen

    ReplyDelete