Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Raised, Finding Jesus by Doubting the Resurrection; Jonathan Dodson, Brad Watson

The title caught my eye when I was browsing for books to review. I am always interested in books that take a skeptics stance and answer the questions most asked. I especially liked this book because it was not too long - so it would not be intimidating to a new Christian or to a non-Christian who had questions about the resurrection. In fact this is an excellent book for a Christian - it adds to the foundation of faith that they already have. Divided into 4 smaller sections this book addresses the questions and doubts surrounding this extraordinary event in history. I loved the section about how this event shapes and changes human history - the world. This one event shook the World and has been the single event that everyone in the world knows about and still ponders. I thought the authors did an excellent job and stayed close to scripture. This is a great book for those who love to study apologetics. Thanks to the publisher for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment