Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BUGS: Big & Small God Made Them All, Will Zinke

WOW! One word that sums up this book....just wow! I am surprised that it has even survived our house the first month of it being here. My children passed it around, sat and looked at it, and even took it outside to help identify books. I even found a helpless stick bug smashed in its pages next to the explanation of the bug. Ughhhh....yeah that is what it is like with 4 boys and two girls though. I would highly, highly recommend this book to everyone who has kids! Again, Masterbooks at created a book that is interactive and fun for the entire family. We even got it out on Sunday night during a fellowship with friends to settle a debate on whether stick bugs spit in your eye or not. That was when our little insect friend was found smashed right next to the picture of his distant cousin. I love, love, love books that spark my children's interest and imagination. This is just one of those books that is a must have book for all families. Thanks MasterBooks for this review book!

No comments:

Post a Comment