Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Their Name is Today, Johann Christoph Arnold

I am a mother of six wonderful children who mean the world to me. I even stay at home and home school all of them. They are with me 24-hours a day 7 days a week. Protecting them is of my highest priority. Within the pages of this book the reader will find encouragement and a challenge to protect their children. This world is filled with heart-warming stories that will offer hope. But it is also filled with fact and truth about the dangers of this time and age. This book brings to the forefront all the challenges that children face today. I can think of no other book that is such need today as this one. At any point children have access to some electronic device or unrestricted access to internet sites. They are pushed from every side to have academic and social success. The constant pressure affects children adversely and therefor they need our protection. Be encouraged. Be uplifted. Have your eyes opened up. Thanks to the publisher and author for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment