Sunday, March 21, 2010

What Your Son Isn't telling you

What Your Son isn’t telling you, Michael Ross & Susie Shellenburger
I have two very young boys age 3 and 6…I was interested in reviewing this book as a mother and a youth worker. Although I know there is nothing new under the sun, I also acknowledge that our children face a myriad of things at younger ages. I was surprised at the scope of this book and it’s readability. It deals with so many issues and offers great biblical wisdom and insight into effectively dealing with these issues and teaching our young men how to deal with them also. An excellent resource for any parent or youth worker. I truly appreciated the way the authors used true life experiences of youth age boys to show examples. A special thanks to the authors for their hard work and thoughtful application of the truth of the Word of God to all situations. An excellent resource I highly recommend it, I know mine will be well used.
Thank you Bethany House for this free review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment