Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Invisible World, Anthony Destafano

This is a very interesting and insightful book. Though, I honestly think that those seeking explicit or comprehensive knowledge of the spirit world will find themselves disappointed because Destafano stays close to the scriptures. He offers insight according to the scriptures into the spiritual world. Making it known that though we should not spend all our time foussed on the spiritual world it is essential to acknowledge that it exists beyond our realm of comprehension. I did not care so much for the opening talk of "ghosts" or "spirits" in this context because I do not believe in such myself. Other than this I found nothing especially offensive or otherwise contradictory to the scriptures.
Thank you B&B Communications for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment