Sunday, April 10, 2011

ESV Seek and Find Bible

The new ESV Seek and Find Bible is made for children between the ages of 5 and 9, though I think it would be good for older students also. My children are the ages of 3, 4, 7 and 9. I was excited to receive this bible to see how my children would like it. The color illustrations with stories are excellent for this age group of new readers. What makes this bible unique is that the illustrated stories have the bible reference, related bible references, questions for discussion. I thought this easy to read text was great. I liked the fact that it resembles a chain reference bible in that it will have listed beside text other related bible text or stories (these are listed by page numbers that make it easier for children to track down the sited sources). Both of my older children liked the bible and found it easy to navigate. My younger two loved the color illustrations and stories that matched.

Thank you Crossway for this review copy.

Visit www.crossway.org/blog for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment