Monday, April 11, 2011

What the Bible is All About 101

When I first got this bible study I thought it was for teens or young adults. After reviewing it I found that it is great for all ages - including elementary age students. I am using it as part of our home school but will also be using it in our Sunday School class. The material covers the first pat of the old testament and gives a good solid foundation in biblical history and truth. This is great when used with the other What the Bible is All About resources. I am thrilled that such an easy to use resource has been developed. This will help children to more clearly understand the bible and how to apply it. In addition the book has great reproducible worksheets for further exercises.

Thank you Gospel Light for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment