Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Spirit in Baseball, Kathryn Nixon & Ana Boudreau

This is a unique book about the sport of baseball and the fruit of the spirit. My children, ages 10 to 3, enjoyed the lessons taught. Each page layout has the scripture reference for the fruit of the spirit then a short example of how that fruit can be used in the sport of baseball. For example: Love Roman 12:10, "I LOVE my teammates. They are my friends. We spend a lot of time in the dugout together!". I think this book will be beneficial in making sports a more enjoyable experience for children. If everyone payed attention to putting into action the fruit of the spirit the whole world would be a better and more tolerable place. There would be less fighting and more enjoyment.

This is an excellent book with very sweet illustrations.

Thank you B&B Communications for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment