Sunday, October 20, 2013

Caleb Levi Riddle

He knew me before He formed me Numbered my days Set out a path and a story and guarded my ways He set me in secret - A life with a plan And gave me a purpose while in this land And there in that place Covered in love I spent my days in joy Until I went above. I heard my mother's prayers and felt her gentle hand As she thanked the Lord For this life He had planned I heard my brothers giggle So excited I was there I heard my sisters whisper with gentle love and care I heard my father's blessings spoken each and every night And imagined his face before I even had sight I longed to let them know the love that I knew In this secret, sweet place Where I quietly grew I felt my mother's heart break watched it shatter all around As I stepped from this life to heaven's sacred ground I could not leave a note, a word or a touch To let them all know I loved them so much But as I walked forward Into my new place I saw Jesus reach out and extend peace and grace I saw Him gather tears and bless each one I heard Him whisper to them "I'll take care of your son" So one day I'll meet them Here on heaven's shore And tell them I love them and so much more. Caleb Levi Riddle 10.26.2010 Younger brother of: Anna Grace, Chase "Rocky" Ryan, Justin Wyatt, Rachel Elisabeth Big brother of: Benjamin James, and Judah David

No comments:

Post a Comment