Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Children's Books

I recently picked up a copy of Fredrica McFroodle and the truth about Humility by Joanna Weaver and was delighted! It is written for young children, however, I think it would be enjoyed by all ages. In fact, I plan to read it to our youth group and young girls sunday school. The main character finds out what God's word truly means when it says that pride comes before a fall. The easy rhymes and sweet language are incredibly enjoyable. All four of my children loved it!


The Princess and the Kiss by Jennie Bishop. What can I say, but WOW! I am constantly searching for good ways to teach my daughters about modesty and purity. This nails it in a most enjoyable and beautiful way. It is one of my oldest daughter's favorite books to read. It appeals to a young girl's fairytale princess romantic side while nurturing her spirit. God created each young lady to be princess, a precious jewel - to be cherished and loved.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding religious books for review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete