Friday, October 8, 2010

Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament, Nancy Guthrie

I recieved this book from Tyndale in exchange for my unbiased review of the product. I am always in search of new devotional books. Many are weak in the application of the scripture but strong in a "feel-good" message. This one however, is very rich in scriptural application. Nancy Guthrie takes the reader through the old testament showing Jesus from the beginning of the bible. I have really enjoyed each devotional and have added this to my morning reading routine with my daily God Sightings bible, and the Daily Discipler. These devotionals are short and easy to read, showing scripture from each book of the old testament, each devotional is ended with an applicable prayer. I recommend this One Year devotional for anyone wanting a scripturally rich devotional that will inspire, encourage, and uplift you.

1 comment:

  1. Abbie:

    I'm glad to know you're enjoying it! I hope it will make Jesus clearer and more beautiful to you throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete