Thursday, September 22, 2011

Race Against Time, Kimberley and Kayla Woodhouse

I would love to say I enjoy the books that the Woodhouse duo write but I just can't. This book is the same book as the last, only set in a different area with different characters - and still the missing or dead father. The writing is very elementary and hard to follow. I think this duo would be better served writing a non-fiction piece of work based on their life experience rather than fiction. It seems they are kind of stuck in a funk and spin the same story over and over - Kind of like the 100 different themes of Cinderella stories and movies out on the market right now. Please restrain yourselves from writing yet another book like this one.

I would most certainly not recommend this book to anyone under any circumstances.

Thank you B&H Publishing for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment