Monday, May 26, 2014

Spirit Bridge, james L. Rubart

I have read EVERY book this author has published! I have NEVER been disappointed and this one is no different. This is the third and final in the Well Springs series and I say that with a little sadness as I have become quite fond of the characters, actions, and story line over the last few books. In fact I anxiously awaited the release of this one to find out what happened next after a climatic ending to the one before it. In this book the spiritual realm is explored even more and the Holy Spirit and his power on this earth is greatly explored. I rarely pick up fictional books on spiritual war fare simply because I have not enjoyed them or found them doctrinally in error. However, I have not found that to be the case in this series of books. If you are looking for a book that will keep you hooked until the very end this is one. Suspense, and sadness, wars beyond our earthly senses and the truth of spiritual warfare going on around us are woven through out this book. Rubart is an author that writes with tremendous ease and fluidity that makes his stories easy to believe and become hooked into. This is an excellent wrap up to a thrill of a ride. A must read! Thanks to Thomas Nelson for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment