Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1&2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon

The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1&2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon
By far one of the best bible studies of books of the bibles I have used in awhile. This bible study correlates with the commentaries. I like that it uses both the bible and the commentaries as sources of study. This particular study was divided into eight lessons. I found it difficult to complete a lesson in one setting, but this did not discourage me at all. Rather, I was glad that what I did complete in a setting was worthwhile. I never put the study down feeling like I had wasted precious time. I always felt that I had learned something useful. I thought the questions were thought provoking and required you to actually search for truth and reflect on the Word of God. So many book, by book bible studies are weak in this area, getting only to the surface level material. Never pushing one to dig deeper into scripture and search for meaning on one’s own. I would recommend this study for anyone wishing to gain insight and knowledge of the Word of God.
Thank You Cook Communications and B&B Media for providing this as a review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment