Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Your Esther Moment, series 1

Did you wake up this morning inspired to pursue life? To see what adventure God has called you to this morning - what purpose he set before you? Was there excitement in the moment as you put on your make up and fixed your hair? Did you view today as yet another day in a never ending adventure with your Lord?

As you looked at yourself did you reflect on the thought that your a a precious, unique individual? A princess of the great I AM - the daughter of a King that has power over everything on earth and in heaven? You ARE a unique, one-of-a-kind masterpeice, created by a loving father for adivine purpose.

If you you looked at life this way your days might be different.

I love the prophet Jeremiah! In Jeremiah 1:5-10 God speaks something to Jeremiah that changes his life forever

Today he is speaking these very words to you: if you are still and quiet you will hear the whisper of the Lord, "Daughter, draw close I have known you since the begining of time."

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

I want you to notice what God says: "I knew you.
Not just I knew of you. No god wants us to know that he knew us in an intimate special, one on one way. He had an invested interest in us. He loved us cherished us, studied us, created us, and has known us inside and out. He looked at us the way we look at our children when they are born with love, with awe. He also says, "I sanctified you" - Before YOU were born God set you a part. He made You for a purpose that no one else can fullfill, He created you for a purpose that no one else is do. He had something special just for you!! Then he says, "I ordained you"...I annointed you. Have you ever stopped to think that God ordained you? Like David to be king you have had a mark set on you by the Most High, you have been set aside today.

Jeremiah 1:7 "The Lord said: Do not say 'I am a youth, For you shall go to all all to whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do Not be afraid of their faces for I Am with you to deliver you"

WOW! Do not say "I am a youth".... God is telling you this morning not to doubt in your abilities, age, talents, provisions, position, or any other thing. He is telling you this morning not to look at the world's standard. He is saying I am sufficient! I am have called you! Further more he says you will go, and do....and I will deliver you. Daily life is a call to be obedient to trust in the Lord to lead us. We must be obedient to his call, trusting that he is the I AM, the Alpha and Omega, The King of Kings - - able to deliver us from the evil one, set our feet on sure ground, able to lead us to green pastures, and able to guide us in and out of battle VICTORIOUS! Victorious, Ladies - not just okay! God says we will go and he will deliver!

Jeremiah 1:10 "I have put my words in your mouth. See I have this day set you over the nations and over kingdoms, To root out and to pull down To destroy and to throw down, to build and plant!"

God has set HIS word in your mouth: blessing and power!!! You must choose to operate in his word. He has set you over not under, given you power to pull down, root out and destroy. God wants all the evil around you and in you away from you. In HIS name, His power, the blood of His Son this is given to you to be able to do. He has given you power over the evil one. NO more defeat, No more bondage! God has called you to the abundant life. He has called you to reach for life. He has called you to spread Life! He has called You to be a pitcher through which the Living Water might be poured out in the dry and thristy land. He has said "Go to the enemies Camp and take back what was taken!" It is yours! The enemy has NO rights to you! YOU are a chosen, set a part, seperated, ordained, princess and daughter of the I AM!!

Further more he has give you the power to build and plant! You must speak the blessing of the Lord over all who come in contact with you. You must let the Living Water flow from you to water that which is here. You are to build and plant the love of Christ in all that come in contact with you. You have been called to the saving of families, friends, cities, nations. You are the beginning of a revival. You are created for a divine purpose: An Esther moment.

The words spoken to Jeremiah changed Jeremiah because he took hold of the truth of them. He chose to believe what God spoke to him. He allowed God to become a consuming fire in His life: Her surrendered to the purpose that God had for him, trusting God would do just as He promised.

This is how it works for you too....are you willing as Esther was that day - to surrender to the call? Are you ready for your Esther moment of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment