Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God Loves Me More Than That, Dandi Daley Mackall

I loved this book - and so did my kids!

"How much does God have for me? More than the letters between A and Z"

An answer and question book about God's love in simple rhymes explores the depth, width and even the weight of God's love. Children are shown in practical and delightful ways how great God's love is for them. Each question is answered in rhyme that is easy to memorize and the beautiful illustrations bring life to each verse. My children loved the simple fun verse and enjoyed repeating it - and the end of each verse "God loves me more than that" (or some similar ending) was shouted by them. We took time to talk about each verse and picture. By the end of this book they had a new understanding of the vastness of God's love for them.

Thank you to Waterbrook Press for this review copy

No comments:

Post a Comment