Friday, May 13, 2011

False Witness, Randy Singer

Fast paced and filled with twists and turns this book keeps the reader's attention from page one!

This was my first legal-thriller to read - and I think I am hooked. If Randy Singer writes like this all the time - I want to read all of his books!

Clark Shealy, a bail bondsman, finds himself looking for a criminal in exchange for his wife's life. Up against the Chinese Mafia, The Manchurian Triad, Clark is in a race for his wife's life. During this time he develops a rap sheet a mile long and is pushed to the edge of his honor.

At every turn of the page there is a new twist. For the first time I seriously began to wonder if such things truly occur in the justice system of our country. If it could happen it did in this book - murder, kidnapping, intent to maim, auto theft, double-crossing, set ups and stings, witnesses in the protection program found out - it was all there.

In fact every time I thought I got the plot figured out - I was led down another twisty road that made everything look grey and made me doubt even those I thought were "good guys".

Absolutely worth the read - you will be kept on the edge of your seat the entire time!

Thank you B&B Communications for this review copy.


Singer was moved by the plight of the Dalit children, struggling to throw off the yoke of oppression and
replace it with real freedom and dignity, so he committed to do his part because he believes that "no
child should be untouchable." So he is donating every penny from the sale of False Witness to the Dalit
Freedom Network. His novel will take readers from the streets of Las Vegas to the halls of the American
justice system and the inner sanctum of the growing church in India with all the trademark twists, turns,
and legal intrigue his fans have come to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment