Saturday, October 8, 2011

Treasures from Grandma's Attic Book Four, Arleta Richardson

I was so excited to receive this book in the mail as a review copy as I had the ones previous to it. It is one of those timeless series that will never grow outdated. In fact I highly recommend it to home school families looking to create a library filled with reading material that teaches solid Christian morals to round out a biblical world view education.

The simple and delightful stories are appropriate for the youngest reader (when read out loud) up to a the oldest (though the reader level is probably at highest 6th grade). I found it easy to make the lessons and moral applications understandable for my youngest who is 3 while still keeping my 10 year old engaged in the story as well. The story are great springboards for discussions about making good decisions and even into study of the scriptures.

I highly recommend this series of books to all.

Thank you B&B Communications for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment