Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Well Done Good and Faithful Mommy, Megan Breedlove

If you loved Manna for Moms you will love this second book just as much. If you have never read Manna for Moms you should grab a copy when you pick up this book. As a mom of five (with one on the way) I have certainly had days where I felt worn out and over-looked. These are the days when the youngest has used me as a tissue, the older ones think I am their pack mule and the middle one thinks I am a personal napkin in big form. It is those days when Mt Laundry seems daunting, when house work seems to be undone as quickly as I can get it straightened. And honestly on those days I want nothing more than to climb into my comfy bed with a good book and lock the rest of the world away. Ever felt that way???? This book is one that will offer super encouragement for days just like this. Megan has again written a book that is both personable and easy to read - like sitting and visiting with a good friend. I would certainly recommend this book for both stay at home moms and working moms. If you need a good healthy dose of spiritual upliftment and the much needed ability to laugh at this very special season of life - you need this book. I also enjoyed the fact that she always brings things full circle to the fact that motherhood is a special gift from God - and that too soon our children are gone. So on those rainy fitful days of motherhood when being in the trenches is almost too much to bear take a moment to be encouraged by Megan Breedlove's wonderful book. Thank you Regal for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment