Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Big Picture Interactive Bible

My 7 year old son loved this bible, but then so did my 10 year old son, my 6 year old daughter and my 2 year old son and my 13 year old daughter. This bible is one that really just captures children's imaginations and attention making it easier for them to study and enjoy God's word. As a mom I appreciate the commentary and the large colorful maps that add detailed information. As a child they enjoyed the colorful pictures that go along with the stories. As a Sunday School teacher I appreciated the commentary that explains the scripture or story making it easier for the child to apply what is being studies. In today's interactive and technology savvy world the fact that this bible offers an app that can be downloaded makes it even more attractive to young kids and parents alike. The translation is easy to read and follow for young readers. Over all this is an excellent purchase for any family. Thanks to the publisher for this review copy. It has made an excellent addition to our family and has quickly become a favorite of our children. I give it two thumbs up and encourage families to purchase it for their own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment