Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crafts and Activities for Women's Ministry, Focus on the Family

This is a wonderfully fun book!!! The crafts are simple to make and require little material. I think that most of them are adaptable for a young ladies ministries (teens or pre-teens, maybe even the tweens). I know they are going to provide hours of fun time for my oldest daughter and I! She is already looking through it and dog-earing some of the pages. One of our first projects is going to be the bath soap gift and the herbal bath bag gift...she also want to make bath salts. What woman doesn't want a part of making something self-indulgent and smell-good?? I can't wait to start using these in January with our women's ministry meetings. I know our ladies will greatly enjoy working on the different food item mixes here and the cutsey little bags and gift jars that they go in. All this makes me feel like a kid again. Activities like this allow women to spend time in sweet fellowship, allowing life-long friendships to begin.

Thank you Regal for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment