Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Final Summit, Andy Andrews

Andy Andrews does it again! I became and Andy Andrews fan when I read The Heart mender, this book was no less enjoyable. The book chronicles the journey of David Ponder who is sent to gather all the “Travelers” together to answer questions. The book is filled with many twists and turns throughout. As was the case with the last Andrew’s book I read – this one is so difficult to put down. I wanted to know exactly how the entire thing would turn out. However, I do wish that Andrews had pointed more to the personal relationship needed with Jesus Christ in order to enter heaven. There is not really any mention of Christ’s sacrifice for humanity and our dependence on this to have eternal life. Even in this I would recommend this book for an enjoyable read.
Thank you Thomas Nelson, Booksneeze, for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment