Monday, December 31, 2012

A Disruptive Faith, AW Tozer

Oh to have a faith that disrupts this ordinary life of mine! This is my desire. I want to see with these earthly eyes - God move mountains and people to do miracles in the presence of man - not to have such a blinded faith that I fail to see God in movement! Tozer expertly unwraps the mysteries of God in such a way that you can not help to feel wrapped in the very presence of God. I found myself wanting to write more and more quotes on my FB page and to send messages to friends. This is one of those books that impacts your life in such a way that it is almost to profound to put words to. Tozer is one of those voices of history that I wish I could have heard him speak in his prime. I am amazed at his prophetic words and how applicable they were in his day and still applicable today. Thanks to Regal for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment